We’ve updated…again! With each new evolved version of ^IfMine, we get closer to launching publicly. We’re excited to share what’s now making our beta testers happy:
- Social Sharing: Previously, users had to copy and paste a project’s url to share it on the various social networks. Now, with a click of a button, we’re able to post projects on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
- Email Notification: When a user comments or replies on a project you’ve created or followed, you’ll receive an email letting you know. In addition, when you follow a project and it evolves, you’ll be notified. You can also go to your Account page to change how you receive notifications.
- Activity Stream: What’s happening on ^IfMine? Go to the dashboard, check out the sidebar and you’ll see Activity on the projects you’re following.
What’s next on the agenda for ^IfMine? We’ll be seeing more design changes, continued feature enhancements and a trip to SXSW!
Don’t be left out! Sign up for ^IfMine today!
It’s the last day of 2012 and time to prep for a new year. ^IfMine can help you reach success, network with others and organize your life.
Prediction: By this time next year, at the end of 2013, ^IfMine will be a household name. If you’re reading this today, you’re an early adopter and can be part of our initial group of users. In a year, you can tell your friends and family you were one of the first people to use ^IfMine.
And what can you do on the site? I knew you’d ask and compiled 13 ways to use ^IfMine in 2013.
- Social Network: What’s on your mind? When compared to other social networks, you have the ability to say more on ^IfMine. Talk about the things that interest you, reply to comments and even Evolve your thoughts and ideas.
- Healthy Living: Start the year off right by compiling exercise and meal plans. Share recipes and create new ones with others. Document your life and keep track of your New Year’s resolutions.
- Education: If you’re an educator, create and share lesson plans or use ^IfMine for student projects. Or if you’re a student, organize your homework and seek guidance with your school work.
- Arts & Crafts: Put your artwork on display. Share your creative knowledge and write project tutorials.
- Photography: ^IfMine is your digital scrapbook. Upload photos of your projects, your family or whatever you desire.
- Writing: Start a book. Organize your thoughts and plans. Let others critique and edit your writing.
- Lists: Shopping lists, reading lists, to do lists… You get the point – make lists.
- Events: Are you planning an anniversary or birthday party? Do it on ^IfMine. How about a wedding? Collaborate with organizers or do it yourself.
- Travel: Where to go? What to see? Put your ideas down in a project, Evolve it when plans change and after you’ve reached your destination.
- Journal: For your eyes only – let ^IfMine be your personal diary. Write down your daily thoughts and happenings. If you’re an open-book, make it public and share your journal with the world.
- Volunteer Efforts: Coordinating fundraisers and events can be easier with a one-stop tool for everyone involved. Share the things you’re doing and find other people to help.
- Business: Use ^IfMine to document your work, collaborate on team projects or if you have the entrepreneurial spirit – start a new business.
- Job-Hunting: Looking for employment? Not only can you share a resume on ^IfMine, you can use it to showcase your portfolio. Let employers see what you can do, rather than just tell them.
Your projects can be public, completely private or restricted to the people you choose as Collaborators and Mentors.
Are you ready to start 2013 and make it an incredible year? Do it with ^IfMine. Click here and sign up now. It’s free and a new way to watch your life Evolve and succeed. See how other people are using ^IfMine: Explore.
Word cloud created using Tagxedo.
Do you have a favorite social media outlet or simply prefer corresponding through email? We’ve got you covered! You can connect with ^IfMine here on the blog, at IfMine.com, as well as a variety of other platforms.
Email us too at feedback (at) ifmine (dot) com – we love to hear your ideas and questions.