Being a new startup, ^IfMine is constantly evolving and becoming more user-friendly. I witnessed ^IfMine’s first-steps as it was released into private beta testing and shared your feedback to help make it a better place.
^IfMine is improving with every update and I’m excited to share what’s new:
- You’re now able to see the number of Mentors, Collaborators and Followers next to each project and on user profile pages.
- Project URLs include entry titles and name of project creator instead of a generic entry and number.
- There’s a new “Click to Reply” link in the comment box. (You must be logged in to comment.)
- If you’re a Collaborator or Mentor, you can easily remove yourself from a project.
- “Entries” on your profile page has been changed to “Projects of Mine” and for public view, “Name’s Projects” (ex: “Danielle’s Projects”).
- You’re no longer limited to only 8 project categories. This feature has been removed.
- The Detailed Project Description length limitation has been lifted.
- The front page footer has been added across all pages of ^IfMine.
- And if you have any questions about ^IfMine, please refer to our new FAQ Page. You can always email me directly at danielle (at) ifmine (dot) com.
Is ^IfMine new to you? Sign up for our beta group and join our growing community.